Popular Posts

Saturday, May 24, 2014

Funny Interesting Weird However You Want to Put it Videos!

 Hey!
So I just finished up a tournament. I am exhausted. My legs are so tired that they hurt. And I've sat down in this one spot. I haven't gotten up. Ughhhh. And I'm going rock climbing tomorrow. I think I'm just going to be once huge mass of sore.
But anyway. I think today I'll show some stuff I did. Video stuff.
First animation! This was at SAIC Pre-College. I took a two week course in animation. Lots of fun. Chicago is just one of the most amazing cities ever. Wow.
This class was focused on 3D animation with Maya and Aftereffects. We also experimented with 2D and claymation. These two were made on Maya. I built the house with SketchUp. I then exported it into Maya and added all the animation. The effects in the first one are from Aftereffects.
The next summer, I went to RISD Pre-College for Animation. It was one of the best classes I took. I learned about the 12 principles of animation. I did some exercises like these.
The final week, I made a final project.
Pre-College is an awesome way to explore the medium and find out about an art school. You're pretty much a real student there so you can use all the facilities and materials they have. You also have the freedom to explore the town and new places. And you can also make a pretty good portfolio too. So definitely try to go to Pre-College somewhere!
Yup, and also community college classes are extremely valuable. Go to your community college! You can basically take college classes anytime! This is what I made in 3D Modeling in Maya at my community college.
I met a lot of interesting college people.
It's pretty late so I think I'll go to sleep.
See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment